Plettenberg Bay 24
Beautiful family home, with 5 bedrooms which comfortably sleeps 10 people, is situated in a secure gated complex. Take evening strolls around the open but secure parklands in the complex or walk to the heart of Plettenberg Bay with its trendy shops and restaurants or to the world famous Lookout Beach. Entertain on the balcony with spectacular views of the Keurbooms Lagoon and the Tsitsikamma Mountains.
The accommodation whilst luxurious has a homely feel to all of the furnishings.
A short walk to the beach and you can experience the delights of swimming in the spectacular Indian Ocean or the sailing on or fishing in the Keurbooms lagoon. Often whales and dolphins are sighted from the beach as well as magnificent coastal bird life. Experience some of the best golf courses in the country in the area, or visit the polo estates, or take a boat trip for some exciting deep sea fishing. For the those that require an adrenalin charge, they can bungee jump from one of the highest jumps in the world at Blaukrantz, or you can horse ride in the coastal area or in the mountains, or mountain bike on some of the best trails in the world.
As you walk into the upstairs area you are greeted by the spectacular views of the Keurbooms Lagoon and the Tsitsikamma Mountains.
The upstairs comprises:
- Spacious open plan lounge, dining room, kitchen with glass sliding doors opening onto the balcony with a built-in braai. This area includes a flat screen TV, DSTV, radio and surrounds sound speaker system.
- The main bedroom upstairs also opens on the balcony with magnificent sea views.
- The modern open plan kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, large fridge, microwave, and many other fittings.
- There is also a sleeper couch in the lounge for the extra guests that may arrive.
- Large double bedroom en suite (shower and bath) with a sea view and plenty of cupboard space.
- Kitchenette fully equipped with a fridge, cooking facilities washing machine, and tumble dryer
- 3 double bedrooms- one en suite
- 2 full bathrooms: baths and showers
- 1 single bedroom with own shower, toilet, basin, and double sleeper couch
- Large, comfortable downstairs lounge area
- Large undercover patio looking out onto the garden.
- Guest toilet
All 4 double bedrooms can sleep 2 people together or with beds separated
Spare double mattress