Plettenberg Bay 63
Our place is centrally situated and if you are walking fit, you can walk into town or down to the beach. Alternatively, car rental is affordable and easy to arrange from the airport or locally. Taxis are available in main road. Most sights are within walking distance. Many love Plett for its surfing, wind sports, diving, walking the Blue Flag beach of Robberg, nature hikes like the Robberg Nature Reserve trail, whale and dolphin watching, kayaking up the Keurbooms river or explore the wine farms of the Crags.
Open plan Lounge area with WIFI, SMART TV
• Full Kitchen with Dishwasher + Washing machine
• Main bedroom 1 with Queen size bed (sleeps 2)
• En-suite Bathroom 1 (Bath & Shower)
• Bedroom 2 with with Queen size bed (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 3 with two Single beds (sleeps 2)
• Shared bathroom for Bedrooms 2 and 3
Large complex swimming pool
• Patio has built-in barbecue facilities
• Entire apartment is for your use.
• One open parking bay for your exclusive use • Access to complex and self check-in with a lock box
FACILITIES AND SERVICES